- Studies have shown that soft water can cut soap usage by up to 75% and reduce hot water heating costs by nearly 30%.
- Appliances will last longer with soft water.
- Plumbing and fixtures will be free of hard water build-up.
- Clothes won’t fade or lose color as quickly when washed in soft water.
- Soft water makes towels fuller and fluffier.
A Culligan Water Softener can pay for itself by preventing these problems…
Spots on Glasses
Limescale and Hardness on Shower Head
Soap Scum on Bathtubs and Showers
Advantages of Soft Water for Your Budget
- You’ll use less soap and cleaning products. Studies have shown that soft water can reduce soap use by up to 75%. When your water is soft, you use much less soap and fewer cleaning products. A Gulf Coast Culligan water softener saves you money!
- Your plumbing will last longer. Hard water can cause a build-up of mineral deposits and scale in your plumbing. Over time, pipes can clog, water flow can diminish, and water pressure can be reduced. This doesn’t happen with soft water. Soft water is low in mineral content and doesn’t leave harmful deposits in the pipes.
- Your hot water heater will last longer. You will not have the scale and lime build-up created by minerals if your water is soft. This will add life to your hot water heater and reduce the cost to heat your water. A study has shown the savings are nearly 30%.
- Other appliances will last longer. Soft water stops the build-up of harsh minerals and adds life to all of your water-using appliances, including your washing machine, dishwasher, coffee pot, humidifier, and hot tub.
Advantages of Soft Water for You and Your Children
- No soap build-up on your skin and hair. Skin and hair stay softer and healthier.
- A gentler soap can be used to cleanse your skin and hair. Skin that is delicate and more sensitive to harsh soaps and shampoos can be thoroughly cleansed in soft water. With soft water, a gentler soap or shampoo goes a long way.
- Your hair will be softer and easier to manage. This means it’s easier to brush and de-tangle.
- Your skin will be softer. You will leave your bath or shower feeling refreshed with your skin feeling truly clean. Your natural skin oil won’t be covered by soap.
- You’ll notice less razor burn and longer razor life. Soft water allows a razor to glide more easily across your skin. This, in turn, causes your razor blades to last longer.
- If you color your hair, it will keep its radiance longer.
Advantages of Soft Water Around Your Home
- Your clothes last longer and remain brighter longer if they are washed in soft water. Over time, hard water leaves a build-up of soap scum in the weave of most fabrics, causing them to look dull and dingy.
- Rings or stains won’t form on your bathtub, toilets, wash basins kitchen sinks or plumbing fixtures.
- Glasses and dishes won’t have spots or streaks.
- You’ll save time and effort cleaning floors and tile. You won’t have the soap scum that hard water creates. All cleaning, from toilets to bathtubs to dishes to floors, will take less time and effort.
What makes Culligan my best choice?Culligan Water Softeners have been a Consumers Digest Best Buy since 2004
Consumers Digest Best Buy Softener